Aloha everyone! Since summer is here, I thought I’d go over some of my beach essentials for this summer. The beach can be fun and relaxing, but theres are somethings that I think would make your beach day better.
1. Sunglasses: Having a comfortable pair of sunglasses will make the difference on a sunny day out. When picking a pair, I think having an edgy pair of glasses can pull your look together with minimal effort.
2. Sunscreen: Wearing sunscreen with a high SPF is key to a sunny day out. I use to not wear sunscreen at all, but since I’ve gotten older skin care has been more important to me. I’ve used the Neutrogena sun screen before and it is great! It’s protecting and not greasy.
3. Sandals: Comfortable shoes that can slip on and off when in the sand are great to wear to the beach. Birkenstocks are a great option to wear to the beach. I use to not like these shoes, but I think these shoes give your beach outfit a relaxed feel.
4. Beach Bag: A big beach bag is an easy way to fit all of your essentials into. I think having a beach bag that is a bit structured is great because you could easily organize your beach items for the day.
5. Speakers: I don’t know about you, but I love to have music on everywhere I go. Everytime I go to the beach I like to bring a portable speaker with me so that I could either listen to my favorite songs or even to a podcast or audiobook.
6. Hat: Wide rim hats are a great addition to sunglasses for blocking out the sun. The bigger the hat the better.
7. Beach Towel: Beach towels can be used for a variety of things. You could either use towels for drying you off or use it to sit on and to lounge on.
8. Bathing Suit: Wearing a comfortable swim suit that you are confident in can change your beach day from an average one to a great one. I think this swimsuit from AdoreMe.com is so cute and is flattering on many different body types. AdoreMe has a wide range of sizes that can fit many body types. I think that the print is great on all body types and is a great detail on a simple swimsuit. Also, with this swimsuit I love that the straps could be taken off and converted to strapless swimsuit. This suit is so versatile and is adorable!
Hope you enjoyed this post! Till next time!