Since I haven’t done a Favorites post in a long time, I thought I’d share my October Favorites for this year. A lot of the items are beauty based, so enjoy! 🙂
Shown above are the items that I have been loving in the month of October. There are some items that I have featured before on here, but it just shows over time these items are an ultimate favorite! Now onto the items! These are in no particular order.
1. Maybelline New York – Line Stiletto Liquid Eye Liner : I’ve shown this item before but it has to be one of my favorites. I’ve strayed away from it before, just to see what else is out there, but I’ve always come back to my favorite eye liner. The one thing that I really love about this eye line is that is does not budge and that it is extremely opaque. I have really oily eyelids and this eye liner doesn’t move. The felt tip applicator makes it easy to apply and easy to handle.
2. NYX Eye Shadow Base : This product is a great base to use for any product on the eye. Since I have oily eye lids I use this for every day use even when I don’t wear eyeliner or eye shadow. This product helps control the oil that builds up on my eyelids. I use this in combination with my favorite eyeliner and it helps it not budge even more so that it already does. I bought this on a whim and I haven’t regretted it since.
3. E.L.F Eyebrow Kit : I have been using this eyebrow kit for years now. I really like the combination of the wax and the powder. I use this everyday and the think it is a great and natural way to fill in your eyebrows. I have tried just using different shades of eyeshadows and pencils, but I always come back to this item. The great thing about this is that it looks natural and its affordable!
4. Maybelline New York – Color Sensational in Crazy for Coffee : This lip product is really rich in terms of color and texture. This lipstick gives great opaque color. It gives a great mauvy color. I really love that it is a dark color, but it still seems natural. The great thing about this lipstick is that when the color fades it gives a natural lip color. And also, this lipstick last a long time as well.
5. Neutrogena Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer : I bought this item for a camping trip for easy and low maintenance coverage. After the trip, I started to reach for this instead of my normal foundation. I really like that this moisturizer gives good coverage but is extremely light on the face. Also, this does not leave a messy greasy residue. Also, a plus is that it has 30 SPF! Love it!
6. NYX Blush in Terra Cotta : In general, I really like NYX blushes because of the color pay off and the texture of the blushes. Recently, I got the famous Terra Cotta blush by NYX. I like to use this blush a highlighter instead of a blush. It has very nice sheen. I apply on the apples of my cheeks and along my cheek bones and it gives off a nice and natural looking sheen to the face.
7. Maybelline New York – The Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara in Waterproof : This mascara is amazing! Because of the angle of the brush and the way it is shaped, it helps lift and separate the eyelashes and makes it appear longer and more shapely! Also, the formula is really light and does not weigh down your eye lashes at all.
8. Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist in Love Spell : If you ever meet me in person, I will probably smell like this fragrance. I’ve had this body mist for the longest time because it came in a set. Usually I am not one to use perfumes or body mist, just cause I’m lazy, but after finally opening this and using it I am officially converted! I really like floral scents and lighter scents and this is exactly what this body mist smells like. I love that it’s not too overpowering, but you can smell it instantly!
9. Ray Ban Round Metal Sunglasses : My boyfriend helped me choose these glasses. I was really hesitant to get these only because of the shape because I have a round face. But I figured why not? The fucking fabulous! Everytime I wear these I feel like a bad ass! Even though these aren’t the normal type of sunglasses I would usually grab for, but these glasses give me a great deal of confidence. I love them and I happy that my boyfriend encouraged me to get these!
10. Daniel Wellington – Sheffield Lady Watch : I have mentioned this watch before, but I absolutely love this watch. I have two watches to choose from, but lately I have been reaching for this watch. My boyfriend got me this watch a year ago for my birthday/anniversary. This watch gives a great classic feel and it goes with every outfit. I love that this watch is too flashy, but it a statement piece as well. Love it!
Well, that’s it! Hope you enjoyed it my favorites!! I’m hoping that I’ll be posting more. Till next time!