Just thought I’d do a quick FAQ post. If you have any other questions, just comment below. FYI, I will not be answering any EXTREMELY PERSONAL questions. Sorry, but no. 🙂
- What’s your name? Jasmine
- Where are you from? I am from beautiful Southern California.
- How old are you? I am 23 years old.
- What nationality are you? Full Filipino, but born and raised in the United States. I usually get mistaken for either Chinese or Korean, which is kind of entertaining sometimes.
- Do you have a boyfriend? Yes, I do. His name is Wesley. We have been together since our sophomore year of high school, so that would make it just over 8 years! 🙂 I love him so much, and he is a major part of my life and my being. I love you Wesley!
- Do you go to school? Not anymore. I recently finished my undergrad career from California State University of Los Angeles with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science with a concentration in Community Health. I have no plans in the near future to get a Masters Degree, but we’ll see.
- Do you work? Yes. That’s all I’ll say about that. 🙂
- What are your favorite type of things to do during your free time? Recently, I have been having an erge to explore interactive museums, which are always fun. I love to hang out with my boyfriend and friends. I love to take pictures, but in no way I am anywhere close to be a professional… it’s just a hobby. I love to travel. If I had the money, I would constantly travel the world… all day, everyday. But mostly, I love to relax, shop, and explore.
- How would you describe your sense of style? Ahh, my style. I’m still trying to figure this one out. But, I’d say that my style is very relaxed . I wear what ever I feel like, but unfortunately my conscious gets the better of me. I’m working on that though. I want evolve my style into something that I love…but that’s what I am trying to figure out through this process.
- Why do you have this blog? I started this blog in August of 2012, just as whim. But I quickly learned that I as I was blogging and putting some of my thoughts into actual words, I was learning more about myself. So in essence, I’m using this blog to process my thoughts and to find out who I really I am and what I am truly passionate about. I feel like blogging about what you feel can be a true process of finding yourself and opening yourself to new things. And also, its fun! 🙂